Imagining a shark in your home can be a nightmare. But what if it becomes a reason to shoo away your stress, what will you do? For this, you don’t literally need to get a real shark but yes you can get one which is the name of a brand. So, it has been years that the brand shark has kept on delivering their best products in the form of vacuum cleaners. And one of such model is this Shark handheld vacuum sv780. And since it comes in a cordless design, so it will give you all the reason to have it right away. Well, this is not only the reason to get it now, but there are also more than you should know. And to enlighten you about this cool vac, here I have come with these Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum SV780 Reviews.
Features of Our Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum SV780 Reviews
It’s basically a cordless handheld vacuum cleaner that makes to use anywhere with all the liberty. So no more roaming around the electrical outlet because this dust buster takes the cleaning session into a different level.
Although, you might hate the bulkiness of this shark handheld vacuum but let’s just focus on the positive sides at first. The whole unit will give you three add-ons with the shark pet vacuum to use them for different purposes.
Firstly it has a pet hair rotating head, that has been designed especially for pet hair to clean them up. Then it got soft bristle brush so you suck the stuff up from the carpet especially but the size is quite short and annoying.
And lastly, it got crevice to show its performance on baseboards. So, not only it is serving a versatile design but also giving you some nice performances.
When it comes to the performance, shark sv780 surely stand out. Especially when sucking up small to medium-sized debris, the machine can do the job effortlessly with its Twister Cyclonic Technology.
Besides, the motorized brush combined with suction can also be a decent deal if you wish to collect all the dirty particles and pet hair. But the bad side is that it tends to struggle to suck up heavier and larger debris that make it spit them out eventually.
Even it might not suck up fluffy pet hair sometimes that makes it gets wrapped around the brush and cause poor performance. Another downside is that it fails to collect airborne debris so you will need to take care of that while using it.
If talking about the performance on carpet, the brush will surely help clean the stuff from such surfaces. So, if you ask about the function of the unit, it can make a great choice.
The Shark pet perfect comes with a decent sized dust container that collects all the dust from the surfaces. But it is necessary that you make sure you don’t fill up the container excessively.
As the overfill of it might reduce the power of suction and end up struggling hard to suck bigger debris. And, you won’t like that, will you?
Replaceable but does not do much justice to the machine. Such filters are nice and beneficial to have as it will give you a great cleaning time before you replace it.
But one minus point is that the filter tends to get clogged up pretty easily, and this leads to getting a new filter quite soon. So, the filter of the Shark SV780 vacuum has both the positive and negative sides.
Besides, all the attachments and add-ons, there is more stuff you will find in the box. You will get a wall-mount charging stand with the unit so you can charge the machine conveniently. Moreover, the vac also comes with an LED light indicator so it can show the status of charge of the battery.
- Exceptional Quality! DVC Mirco-Lined vacuum filters, bags, and other parts and accessories have been manufactured for over 26 years. DVC Products works to design and produce top-of-the line high quality and high efficiency products that perform phenomenally at an affordable price!
- Dust Cup Filter uniquely designed to work with Shark Europro, Pet Perfect, and other Shark Hand Vacuums including Shark Models: SV728NC, SV728N, SV736, SV738, SV738C, SV738CV, SV748, SV726N, SV728N, SV719, SV736R, SV736CR & SV75Z.
- DVC Micro-Lined brand dust cup filter replacement 3 pack. Compare to Shark part number XSB726N. Enough dust cups for an entire year if replaced every 4 months! This multipack includes 3 individual dust cup filter replacements.
- Regularly changing out your filter is very important! Replacing your dust cup every 3 to 4 months may help reduce odor, improve vacuum performance, increase exhaust air quality in turn also improving home air quality, minimize allergies, extend vacuum life, and most importantly help maintain a cleaner, fresher home!
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! We are so confident in our DVC Micro-Lined products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with a product you purchased from us please contact us right away. We will work with you to determine the best possible solution and will be happy to provide a refund, exchange, or replacement!
- fit Shark Navigator Lift Away models NV350, NV351, NV352, NV355, NV356, NV356E, NV357
- Made of high-strength and environmental protection material
- 100% Compatible with Original machine, Absolutely Essential for Allergy Sufferers
- Item includes :2 Washable Foam and Felt Pre-Filter Replacement Kits & 1 Hepa Filter
- Please attention : NV350, NV580, ZU560 are very similar with each other. The shape of Foam & Felt Filter are nearly same, while there is a little difference among the hepa. The forth pic on the left is the detail difference. The item of this page is fit for NV350 series machine; For NV580 series, it is https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KBB28WQ/ ; For ZU560 series, it is https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WQJQ8SK/ .
Video Review: Shark SV780 Cordless Pet Perfect ii Hand Vacuum
Thumbs Up & Thumbs Down
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What kind of batteries does the vacuum cleaner use?
A: The Shark SV780 uses very old technology Nickel Cadmium batteries. These are basically 1980s technology batteries.
Q: How to clean up the filter?
A: You must know that you cannot wash the filter. But to clean it up all you will need to do is pull the part out from the unit and toss the stuff into the trash. After that, push the filter back inside the unit. To release the top collector, you will need to push the button you will find right on the front.
Q: How long is the battery life?
A: The Shark SV780 comes with a battery life of about 30 to 45 minutes so you can have your cleaning session within that duration. Although it will take a longer time to get fully recharged, once it gets charged it will give you a longer cleaning session.
Q: Does it come with attachments?
A: Yes, you will get three attachments with the unit. One is the crevice tool so you can clean the areas that are tough to reach. Another one is pet hair rotating head so you can clean up pet hair. Lastly, a soft bristle brush so you can collect all the debris from the carpet especially.
Having a corded vacuum cleaner can indicate a lot of limitations around it. But with this Shark SV780 hand vacuum model, you won’t feel the same. If you manage to avoid some of its cons, you will understand how great the product can be by showing its talent and ability. And with this Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum SV780 Reviews, I have tried to prove that.