When everything is good with a vacuum cleaner, then why wouldn’t you go for one? That said, if you are looking for cordless vacs, then you might wish to have one that comes from the brand Shark. And that stick is SV1106. Being cordless, it does not only increases the mobility and freedom of you cleaning the house but also decreases the pain of the toughest chore. There are many people who think that getting a cordless vac means breaking the bank. But if you want the best one within your budget, then this Shark navigator cordless vacuum will be a great buy. And you will know the reason after you go through this Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum SV1106 Reviews.
Table of Contents
Features of Our Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum SV1106 Reviews
Being a stick vacuum cleaner, this works just like most of the sticks vacs do. Undoubtedly, cleaning the entire home with a device is really the toughest thing to do. And there are corded options that make the job even tougher.
At that moment, this Shark SV1106 vacuum comes to rescue since you won’t be needing to keep on plugging and unplugging the unit.
The bonus is you will get a swivel steering that literally makes it a standout product. This will let the stick maneuver easily around any furniture and object it can and you will just be there to witness the performance.
You will find an opening at the base of the motorized brush that will help you sweep all kind of dirt particles right from bigger to little pieces.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum can be a perfect option to clean up your home. You will understand its level of persistence once you get to use it.
You will find the cleaner great for both hardwood surfaces and carpets. It comes with 2 speeds that you can pick from for vacuuming.
Although it can clean up the bare floors with just one pass, you might need to drag the stick a couple of times to clean the dirt from the carpet. But it still does an amazing job and will not happen to disappoint you. So, you will not have any issue while cleaning with it.
The Shark SV1106 is enriched with a lot of stuff that is worth noting. Firstly, this vac comes with rubber wheels that make sure your floors do not get damaged or scratched. It’s normal that you don’t expect your stick to damage your floors.
And this vac takes care of that. So, you can actually trust the wheels since they have anti-scratch features.
Next, they have a footswitch. It is one of the most useful features that you can have through the unit. With this, you will no more have to bend down and take the trouble of cleaning the surface as this makes the job easier.
Another thing that it has to offer is the large dust cup. Large will still be an inappropriate word, it rather should be larger. So you will get an extra-large dust cup with the stick. That said, you will need to clean the cup less frequently.
Size and Weight
It’s obvious that you would expect your vac to be lightweight and convenient and this Shark navigator freestyle offers you that. Coming in just 7.5 pounds, this shark manages to be lightweight enough to give you a little bit of comfort from its side.
So, you don’t have to put extra energy in dragging the stick as it weighs that much light. You won’t have any issues to move it up and down the stairs either. So, big thumbs up on its lightweight.
Having said that, another thing that makes it a great product is its dimensions. Coming in 10.5 x 9.6 x 46 inches, it can fit in any compact place so you can keep it almost anywhere for storage.
Runtime and Runout
Although the Shark bagless navigator freestyle cordless stick vacuum SV1106 comes with a shorter time of charging which is about 3 hours, you might get disappointed with its battery life. 2 hours of run time still is not enough to satiate you with its performance.
- Foam Filter Kit for Shark Navigator Freestyle SV1106, SV1107 and SV1100
- Replace part XF1100T.
- Filters made with high performance material. Washable and re-usable
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Quality meets or exceeds leading national brands.
- Individual sealed in polybag.
- Replacement Foam & Felt Filter and HEPA filter for Shark NV500, NV501, NV502, NV503, NV505, NV510, NV520, NV552, UV560 Compare to Part # XFF500.
- ATTENTION:This item is fit for Rotator NV500 series.It is NOT fit Rotator NV650 & NV750, NV755 & UV795, NV680 & NV800 series. Please see the difference on the second picture. If you need to buy NV650 & NV750 filters ,Please buy from https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0716RXK3X
- Made of high-strength and environmental protection material
- 100% Compatible with Original machine
- Kit includes 4 pcs foam & felt filter and 2 HEPA filter
Video Review: Shark SV1106 Navigator Cordless Upright Vacuum
Pros & Cons
- You will find it lightweight and it is able to self-stand
- Comes with swivel steering that can allow smooth maneuver
- Able to clean hard floors as well as carpet
- Comes with rubber wheels that will not leave any scratch on the surface
- Comes with the short time of charging
- Features powerful suction
- Comes in cordless so it’s convenient to move around with it anywhere
- Bigger dust cup makes it more convenient to use
- Shorter runtime of the battery can be a little disappointing
- It makes a little noise that can be annoying
- You might not find it quite durable
- The on and off has been positioned right on the head of the cleaner and it is meant to be engaged with a tap of your foot
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long is the battery life? How much is the charging time?
A: The life of the battery is quite decent but you might find it short. You might get about two hours or more to make the stick run out of batteries. But it depends on the use of the cleaner.
If you manage to discharge the battery fully, it will take about three hours to get recharged again. You will get to know once it gets fully charged since it comes with a blue light that will notify you about the state.
Q: How much does it weigh?
A: It weighs about 7.5 pounds.
Q: Does it come with washable filters? How frequently you will need to wash it?
A: Yes, it comes with washable filters. And the frequency of cleaning depends on the frequency of using the stick. You can clean it after every alternative day or you can go for every month.
If you really want to have a vac that will give you better performance in a minimal budget, then you can actually trust Shark SV1106 bagless navigator one. It does not only come cordless but also works great on both carpet and hard floors.
In spite of having some drawbacks, it still manages to outshine many of the high-end rivals. This is the end of the Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum SV1106 Reviews and we hope you got a clear picture about the vacuum whether to go for it or not.