Every home needs a cleaner that will help it get out of all the mess it faces. Dust is something that keeps on roaming around and they start staying with you in the house as much as you do, unless you are Monica from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. However, for this, you will need a weapon to get all the dust out of your house. And that weapon can be Dyson Absolute V8. Being cordless, it does not only give you the freedom to clean up your home but also gives you energy for having such a session. So, before you grab it for your home and start using it, let’s take a tour of these Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum Reviews. It will give you all the information regarding the machine.
Features of Our Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum Reviews
The Dyson Cordless Vacuum V8 has got the look and nature of most of its other rivals. Because it has been designed with a handheld base that required to be mounted to the wand. You will find a trigger that will power the machine.
The trigger has been positioned right on the handle and will give you all the power to just grab the vac and start squeezing it to run your operation. In addition, it is a lightweight cordless vacuum that you can move pretty easily.
You will also get a dustbin release button on the top of the handle, so you can open up the 0.14-gallon bin and empty it after pulling it upwards. To add more, you will get some points on the stick and the base that make the connections leading you to convert the stick to a small dust buster.
So, you are getting both a stick and handheld version in one machine. After you assemble it completely, you can call it something Iron-Nickel vac with a touch of orange in the stick and red or purple in some areas.
As for the filtration, that’s another plus point to have. With Dyson Cordless V8, you will get HEPA filtration so you can have your cleaning session with ease.
As it is a cordless vacuum cleaner, you will find it hassle-less. And it will help you boost your performance along with the machine. With that being said, V8 will show all the interest in cleaning up your home once you pull its trigger.
If you use it with a stick, you will explore two kinds of cleaning. One is motorized brush roll cleaning, that works to lift the debris out from the carpet.
Another one is soft roller cleaning that rolls over bigger debris so it sucks them up without flinging up. And since it lacks bristles on the brush, so it tends to serve the optimum performance just like you expect it to.
As it has already been mentioned that you can turn it to a handheld piece as well, so if you want to suck up the dust from furniture or couch, you can do with that.
Size and Weight
The V8 comes with dimensions of 49 inches long, 98 inches high and 8.8 inches wide. And the weight it carries is 5.75 pounds. Looking at the weight, you might find it quite bulky to use.
It’s better you don’t expect the capacity of the container to be big in size. It does have a decent room to collect all the contents, yet you will find it quite small. You have to keep on cleaning it after each use.
Not only that, but you will also find it somewhat messy to clean when it gets filled up with the contents.
Run Time and Charging Time
The Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner comes with the run time of 40 minutes so you can have a decent cleaning session without any trouble.
But the worst part is that the model does not offer replaceable battery so you won’t be able to swap it after it runs out. As for the charging time, well it will take about 4 long hours till it gets charged fully.
In addition to the V8, Dyson makes a number of other high-end vacuum models including the upright Dyson Ball Animal 2 and Ball Multi-Floor 2. For cordless sticks, they also have the V10 and V11. This site has in-depth Dyson reviews on all of these models and more. It’s worth checking out if you need more information on these models.
- Works only on V8 and V7 Cordless models - Does NOT work with V6
- Replace parts # DY-96566101, DY-96747801
- Replace every six months for optimal use
- Package include 1 Pre-filter and 1 Post filter
- 30 days money back, 24 Hours online service. Any question, please feel free to contact us
- Fit Model: Replacement Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Attachment Kits for Dysonv10, V8, V8 absolute,V7,V6,DC59,DC44,DC35,DC24,DC16,DC62,DC39 etc.
- Convertor: The replacement dyson adapter is specially designed for dyson v10 v8 & v7 vacuum cleaners. Please first connect the adapter and then connect the vacuum attachments if your vacuum cleaner's model is dyson v7 or v8. If not these models, you can directly connect vacuum parts, needn't use convertor.
- Package & Warranty : For Dyson Vacuum Attachments and A Free Cleaning Brush ( Extension Hose, Soft brsuh ,Crevice tool , Stair tool and Adapter) Trust in I-clean! If any quality problem, we can arrange refund within 30 days.
- Advantage: These High Quality Replacement Dyson Handheld Attachments not only which can replace all the attachment kit, but also can perfectly clean your house. it will be cleaned where you want, let your home become more comfortable and clean. Warranty: Trust in I-clean! If any quality problem, we can arrange refund within 30 days.
- Attention: Keep your Dyson operating at peak performance! These vacuum cleaners are recommended that the replacement dyson crevice tools be washed every 2-3 months. And please remember After washing the filter, make sure it is fully dry before replacing it back into the vacuum.
Video Review: Dyson V8 Absolute Video Review
Thumbs Up for &Thumbs Down for
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What will you get in the box?
A: You will get a head of direct drive cleaner and soft roller cleaner inside the box. Moreover, you will also get the mini motorized tool as well as crevice and combination tool. Some other stuff that is included is a mini soft dusting brush, docking station, and a 2-year warranty for parts and labor.
Q: How long can it take to exhaust the battery? Does it offer one for swap?
A: The Dyson V8 comes with the runtime of about 40 minutes, so it will take that much time to exhaust the battery. After you run out of it, the unit will take about 4 hours for a full recharge. And no, it does not offer batteries for a swap so you cannot replace it.
Q: How often you need to change the filter?
A: The Dyson V8 comes with HEPA filtration system. The switch of the filter simply banks on how often you are using the machine and cleaning the filter. You will find the filter similar to sponge so it should last for a longer time if you rinse it after every month.
Dyson v8 cordless vacuum is one of the most flexible machines you can get for your home. It will not only clean dust particles but also will suck up pet hair right from bare floor to the carpet surfaces. Not only it serves the best performance but also serves convenience for being cordless.
Although some of the cons might minus the point, it still manages to be the best. Hopefully, with this Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum Reviews, you can measure that yourself.