Last Updated on
Vac is something that can shoo away all the dirt living around you. If you think you can tolerate one with the cord, then there is one suggestion I have for you. And that is this vibe 3 in 1 from dirt devil. This is a kind of vacuum cleaner that can sure act as ‘dirt devil’ just like the name expresses. And coming as a lightweight vac, you will find Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 quite impressive to have it around you. Just a back and forth pass, and VOILA! The cleanup is done. And that I have drawn enough attention of yours, you are going to head towards the Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 Stick Vac Reviews, so you can know more about the vac.
Features of Our Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 Stick Vac Reviews
This Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum is basically a stick vac that comes with the old-school style of uses with a pinch of modern techniques. Coming in red, it definitely gives a devil vibe and can act as one for all the dirt particle as well. You might feel the cheap materials but performance wise, it definitely does not feel cheap.
However, you will find a brush roll button that needs to be on for carpeting surface and off for bare floor surface for cleaning. It also comes with 10 inches nozzle that creates a path so you can do the stuff quickly.
The dirt devil vibe 3 in 1 stick vac is able to perform quite well on the laminate floor to pick up all the dirt and debris. It will also show wonders on the bare hardwood floor as well.
You can give credit to the motorized brush that comes with the stick supplementing the suction. The bonus part is that you can also turn it on as well as off.
When it comes to performing on the carpet, you will find it quite decent. It indeed does an amazing job on thin pile carpeting. But it will be better if you don’t expect much from it. It won’t be able to clean deeply from medium to high pile carpeting since it doesn’t have much power to make it work.
But the best part is that it works wonders on high dust areas and can manage to clean them up with ease.
Not only that, but it also manages to work great on cleaning pet hair. So even if you own pets on your home, you don’t need to get worried since a few passes of the stick can clean them up for you.
All about Add-ons
You will just get one add-on with the Dirt Devil 3 in 1 Vacuum SD20020. And that is a crevice tool. You can clip it on the unit so you can clean up all the dirt particles from the places that are hard to even reach. You can clean up the edges and corners as well as the creases in between the upholstery.
When you will be opening the box, there will be a stick that you can clip to the unit’s back. And as it has been mentioned, a crevice tool so you clip it on the inlet and make it a stick vacuum cleaner.
Dirt Devil Vibe Vacuum Cleaner comes with a 15-foot cord. One of the most unwanted features that will make you do plenty of plug-in and plug-out. Not only that, its short cord is another thing that you will definitely not like. The long cord definitely helps you to go an extra yard or so.
However, you will also get a quick-release cord latch so you can have the power cord stored.
- Textured Wet mopping pad cloths TRAP + LOCK dirt deep in cloth.
- Scrubbing Strip removes tough spots
- Safe on all finished floors* *Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Use with Swiffer Sweeper
- Also try Swiffer Sweeper DRY Sweeping cloth refills! Before Wet cleaning your floors with Swiffer WET mop cloths, first dry sweep your floor with Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping cloth refills!
- ABSORB + LOCK STRIP helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around.
- This floor mop is safe on all finished wood floors. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Designed to give you a great clean and act as a laminate floor cleaner and tile cleaner.
- Starter kit includes 1 power floor spray mop, 3 extra power pad refills, 2 original mopping pad refills, (1) 500ML bottle of cleaning solution, 4 batteries
Video Review: Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum
Thumbs Up for & Thumbs Down for
- Able to perform amazingly in cleaning the dirt particles both from carpet and bare floor surfaces
- Easy to empty and clean the dirt cup
- The filter comes washable
- Weighs quite light to carry and use it
- Quick release cord for daily cleaning needs
- You can make it move easily from bare floor to carpet surface
- Just need a button to do all the job
- Cord design with shorter length limits the boundary
- The material might feel cheap and flimsy
- You will need to empty the cup quite often
- You might find it hard to push the release button that separates the tool from handheld
- You might require to clean the brush roll regularly
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How can you clean the filter? Is it washable?
A: You will be needing to push the latch to clean the filter. That is positioned right on the top of the handheld. After that, you will need to vacant the dirt cup. The filter is at the middle, pull that out and tap it just over the bin. You will need to wash the filter frequently.
Q: How can I release the cord?
A: To release the cord from the bottom for having the handheld unit, all you will need to do is, push the button in the back in between the 2 pieces. Afterward, pull that out while you push the button.
Q: Does it come with brush roll?
A: Yes, it comes with the brush roll.
Q: Can it collect hair from carpet?
A: The dirt devil vibe 3 in 1 stick vac is able to collect hair from carpet. But make sure the carpet is thin. Although, you will need some passes to clean it properly as they don’t deep clean in just 1 pass.
Q: Can it stand up on its own?
A: Yes, it can stand up on its own.
So, hope this Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 Stick Vac Reviews cover every bit of information for you to make a buying decision. Dirt Devil Vibe 3 in 1 is indeed a special vac that you can get for yourself. It can do multiple jobs to fall in love with it. It is able to turn the brush roll on and off for cleaning bare floor and carpet.
Not only that, but it can also convert itself to a hand vacuum. and all you will need is just to take out the handle and the nozzle from the unit. So, if you think you want a stick to clean all the devil dirt, then this devil stick will be there to do the job for you.