For you, what is the price of being lazy? Guess it should be as much low as to get a smart vacuum cleaner? If you think spending some bucks can help you get rid of the toughest part of the household chores which is cleaning, then getting a bot cleaner won’t be a bad idea. And for this, Deebot n79s can be a very smart option. It has all the stuff you can expect it to. And to know more about it, this Deebot N79s Review will help you.
So, get set ready by increasing your cleaning power by 2 times, as the Deebot n79s will be there to do your job. We have recently reviewed Deebot M80 Pro, so don’t miss the opportunity to check out the features of that Deebot model vacuum. You can find some extra features on that vacuum.
Features of Our Ecovacs Deebot N79 Review
Style and Guise
Bot vacuum cleaners are quirky and cute. And if you want to experience one with Ecovacs Deebot N79s then, you will understand why did I say that.
It has got a kind of look that you can expect from a bot cleaner for this era especially. Its sleek and chic design will not only make you go awe but will impress you to the fullest.
As for its range of sensors and bump-guards, they will just be there to help the bot more in navigating your area.
Moreover, the bot also comes with a low enough profile so it travels under any of your furniture or couch easily. Given that, who likes to vacuum under the furniture? But this will do that for you. And you are going to love it.
The Ecovacs Deebot N79s Robot Vacuum comes with 5 modes to clean and you can control it with a remote controller.
One of the most mainstream modes you can expect from a bot cleaner. It will clean all the stuff automatically and cover most of the areas by itself. It will work its way around the home and will change it if it senses an obstacle.
Spot Cleaning Mode
The mode will make the bot drive in more like a slow widening spiral. The mode will basically push the bot to clean up the particular spot in a room.
Edge Cleaning Mode
The mode is meant to clean the edge and corner of the room specifically. It will also move around the down hallways and door frames for covering multiple rooms. However, if it still senses an obstacle, it will change its direction.
Single Room Mode
Just like the name suggests, the will work on cleaning the room specifically. So to make it work, make sure you close the door.
You can clean up your room in a manual way also by controlling the bot with a remote controller or with an app.
Babysitting the Bot
The bot is efficient enough to do the job without your presence, yet a moment might come when it can scream out for your help.
So, you will be needing to detect the spots that can cause trouble for your bot.
Although, the Ecovacs Deebot N79s Robot features a lot of smart sensors from detecting the gap in sensing the obstacles, yet it might not work flawlessly.
This bot has been designed to work amazingly on the hardwood and can even travel smoothly from floor to carpet. However, it will not work on long pile carpeting or rugs that have longer tassels as they can get tangled with the brushes easily.
So, you might somehow end up babysitting the cleaner since it will start to beep for your help.
Ecovacs Smartthings: Showing the Smartness
There is an option for using the bot through smart apps and voice controls. All you will need is, use the Alexa app or Google home if you want to direct the bot for cleaning through your voice. You can also use ECOVAS App for customizing, scheduling and monitoring all the vacuum sessions and for the error alerts as well as accessory status.
Deebot N79s Alexa: How it Works
It is very easy to connect Alexa with Deebot n79s. To connect it properly just use the Alexa manual and it will work just fine. After connecting, the Deebot n79s can be controlled by voice command. But for this:
- The Ecovacs account registration has to be done in the Ecovacs app
- Make sure the deebot n79s is connected and online.
- Then, Ecovacs skill has to enable within the Alexa app.
- After enabling the Ecovacs skill it will ask to sign in with the Ecovacs account and that’s it.
- It’s ready to go now. Just try it by saying, “Alexa, ask Ecovacs to start cleaning” and “Alexa, ask Ecovacs to start cleaning” and other commands will also work.
It will be really fun to use it by voice command!
Deebot N79s Google Home: How to Connect
Google Home works with Ecovacs almost the same way Alexa does.
- Login to Ecovacs account through the app
- Make sure the Deebot is connected and online
- Then link the Ecovacs account to Google account for the voice activation process for the Deebot through Google Home
- Google Home will work with voice control for the Deebot.
Deebot Boundary Markers
The Deebot N79s does not come with a boundary strip, hence it does not obey the boundary rules. To make it maintain the boundary rules you have to close the door of the room to operate within the room. If the room is large enough then it is suggested to make a temporary boundary to have a better performance of the bot.
Parts and Purposes
It features 3 stage cleaning modes for vacuuming the home. Besides, it also comes with air filtration with a big easy to empty bin. So, you won’t be making much effort to clean the bot as well since the brand has designed it to make your job easy.
Deebot N79s Battery
As for the runtime, the bot comes with 120-minute battery life and it also has an auto-return charging option so it will self-recharge and get back to work all by itself.
The bot takes about 4-5 hours of charging to get it going fully charged. As it comes with a 2600mAH Li-on battery that’s why it can run longer than the average robotic vacuums. So you can be relaxed if the room is a bit large and the bot will clean it without pausing the vacuum for a while.
- This replacement accessory kit compatible with ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S (DN622.11), N79 and DEEBOT 500
- This main brush fits Deebot N79s as good as original. We use original DEEBOT N79S robot vacuum to test the main brush
- Includes 1 main brush, 6 sets of high efficiency filters, 8 side brushes, 1 cleaning brush, 1 screwdriver
- If side brushes bent due to shipping, please put them in hot water (about 80 ℃) for several minutes to recover; It will not affect the quality and performance of the items
- Premium Quality Assurance. We provide 60-Day Warranty for our products. Any issue any time, you can contact us, for money or for new product
- Compatibility: the replacement filters fit for Eufy RoboVac 11 RoboVac 11c Conga Excellence Ecovacs Deebot N79 (DN622) & N79S robotic vacuum cleaner.
- High performance: the filters maintain the cleaning performance of your robot.
- Maintenance: Replace the filter depending on your usage frequencey to keep your robot operating at peak performance. It's better to replace it every 3~6 months.
- Package includes: 2 x Primary Filter.
- Manufacture Guarantee: our products come with 60 days warranty. Please contact us via email at any time if you have any questions.
Video Review: Ecovacs Deebot N79s Robot Vacuum
Strengths & Weaknesses
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can it clean multiple rooms?
A: Yes, it can clean multiple rooms. However, it can still miss out on some areas.
Q: Can it travel from hardwood floor to rug?
A: Yes, it is able to work on floors from hardwood to rug. Just make sure the rugs are short and do not have tassels as they might get tangled with the brushes and make them ineffective.
Q: Can you wash and reuse the filter?
A: Yes, you will have a foam pad and mesh screen that are easily washable. However, there is also a paper filter but you cannot wash it. You can replace it if you want.
Q: Is it able to clean the house automatically?
A: Yes, the bot is able to clean the whole house automatically.
Looking at the performance of the n79s, you can surely rely on this guy. Not only its sleek and chic design will be impressing you, but its performance will be there as well to make you think and wonder that why didn’t you have it before.
Hopefully, this Deebot N79s Review has been helpful enough in enlightening you about this cool cleaner and all the wonders it can do.